Friday, March 23, 2012

Update II: How it's going

I'm having a good week.  Yesterday my afternoon blood sugar was 96!  That's my first reading under 100.  

I've also lost an inch from my bust, waist, and hips since last week.  That's when my doctor took the measurements for the first time.  We hadn't been doing that before then.

I don't weigh myself.  I don't even have a bathroom scale.  I wait until I get weighed at the doctor's office.  I figure I'm obsessing about blood sugar numbers and that's where my focus is.  My weight will be whatever it is.  That's just a perk.

1 comment:

  1. YEA! CONGRATS! Man I am so glad your son did you this blog! I am so enjoying your posts!!
    I have a blog as well but it covers all sorts of things! lol I made a post about the Wheat Belly book and our success but haven't blogged much here lately.

    ReplyDelete